Friday, September 10, 2010

First weeks of Spring

Remembering Paris - Decorative Arts Museum

This exquisite display held hundreds of pieces of jewelry suspended
on black rods within black boxes, like creatures from the depths,
just floating there... I have been looking through my Paris photos again
and these objects I find truly inspirational. Must find time to print the Paris album!


Remnants of past life on a wall at the Abbotsford Convent
A very wintery photo taken on what is meant to be a Spring day!
This image also reminds me of France....


Skyline at the convent. Spring has not yet sprung.


While this is not a great photo (taken with my phone), I
love the painterly quality of the light on these, 'my' magestic
river red-gums - Yarra Billabong in East Kew


More magestic river red-gums - this is where
I come to walk my dog and meditate and
it's only 7km from the city.



More ephemeral pavement art - the rains have washed away
the cherry blossom and Chamelias

No comments:

Post a Comment